Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by justy <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/24 01:43:48 UTC

Tomcat installation

None of the links you gave is working.  I have a lot of doubts about tomcat installation.  what shall I do..who can help me.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Tomcat installation

Posted by Pete Stevens <pe...@ex-parrot.com>.
A guide for Tomcat 5 under UML Linux is here

http://www.mythic-beasts.com/support/topic_vds_java.html

Hope this helps.

Pete Stevens

--
Pete Stevens
pete@ex-parrot.com

 Probably, the only way to kill yourself with this stuff is to drop two tonnes
                                                             of it on yourself.
                                                          -- Suicide FAQ on LSD

Re: Tomcat installation