Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Steinebach Christian <Ch...@marintek.sintef.no> on 2008/10/14 17:53:42 UTC

No local images using pdf plugin

Hi!

I installed the pdfplugin and everything worked fine except that
local images did not show up.
I probably found the reason, but don't know how to fix it.
The file default.xsl contains the parameter

 <xsl:param name="baseJSPWikiURL">http://localhost/wiki/</xsl:param>

When an image address does not start with http://
$baseJSPWikiURL is prepended (code from default.xsl)

- <xsl:choose>

- <xsl:when test="contains(@src, 'http://')">

  <xsl:value-of select="@src" />

  </xsl:when>

- <xsl:otherwise>

  <xsl:value-of select="$baseJSPWikiURL" />

  <xsl:value-of select="@src" />

  </xsl:otherwise>

  </xsl:choose>

In my case the installation is not at http://localhost/wiki
and therefore a local image as in [An Image| myimage.jpg] cannot be found.
If I use the complete URL, e.g. http://myhost.com/MyWiki/attach/Main/myimage.jpg
it works.

Is there a way to get the base url from jspwiki.properties?
If not, is it possible to define a different xsl stylsheet to be used?
Or do I have to change default.xsl directly in the jar file?

         Thanks for any help
             Christian Steinebach

Re: No local images using pdf plugin

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Christian,

+) the XSL param should be set from the PDF integration using the values
from jspwiki.properties
+) I recently added the PDF Plugin using JSPWiki 2.8.0-beta-1 and it
works with wiki images (images are attached to the wiki pages)

>From http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/PDFPluginProblems

 jspwiki.baseURL= http://myserver:8080/wiki/
 jspwiki.referenceStyle=absolute

might help - at least it did the trick for me

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl