Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/29 09:31:01 UTC

error rendering solr spatial in geoserver

hi, i try to load data spatial from solr with geoserver.
when i try to show the layer preview i've got this error message.

error

anybody can help me pls?

Re: error rendering solr spatial in geoserver

Posted by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com>.
well i didn`t know if the package was moved to "
org.locationtech.spatial4j" in 6.x. i will try this as your suggestion. thx
for your help anyway.

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, good point Era; I forgot about that.  I filed an issue:
When I work on that I'll add an upgrading note to the 6x section.

~ David

Posted by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com>.
i agree for this. :D

Posted by Ere Maijala <er...@helsinki.fi>.