Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by at4david <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 09:10:19 UTC

Re: WSS4J symmetric encryption

Hi Fernando, I followed you advise but I have the following exception:

Hi, I have tried to implement Encryption with secret key and I have the
following error:

Caught Exception while Loader.getResource. This may be
innocuous.java.lang.NullPointerExcepion: name

-Unable to instantiate (2): org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin

I followed Ping4 of Apache Test.

My deploy files are shown below:

clientdeploy.wsdd:

 <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
  <globalConfiguration >
    <requestFlow>
      <handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >
	<parameter name="user" value="alice"/>
	<parameter name="action" value="Encrypt"/>
	<parameter name="encryptionKeyIdentifier" value="EmbeddedKeyName" />
	<parameter name="EmbeddedKeyCallbackClass" value="Almacenclaves" />
        <parameter name="encryptionSymAlgorithm"
value="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#tripledes-cbc" />
    	<parameter name="EmbeddedKeyName" value="SessionKey" />
        <parameter name="encryptionPropFile" value="cryptoC.properties" />
      </handler>
    </requestFlow>
  </globalConfiguration >
</deployment>