Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2021/03/20 10:35:05 UTC

video pod can obscure room text

Video pods  can  get  stuck and  obscured  by  text:

image

Thanks,

Dan

Re: video pod can obscure room text

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
It  isn't a  major  issue  and  you can  click  refresh  if  it does
get  stuck.   Looks like the pod  needs to be moved  up a layer.

Posted by Ali Alhaidary <al...@the5stars.org>.
It does not need any fixing. As the old say 'If not broken, do not fix
it'  :-)

Ali

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--