Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/13 10:06:13 UTC

Can I dependen another war project in my war project?

I have two web project called web-trade and web-refund. and I have a
web-bundle project to include the web-trade and web-refund in one and
assemble their dependence lib in one project.
but I cant dependence on war project in my pom. Is that Maven function limit
or Can I write my own mywar-maven-plugin do this kind of thing?

Re: Can I dependen another war project in my war project?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Have a look here :
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/overlays.html