Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by alvaro tovar <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/28 20:49:12 UTC

[trinidad]tips to create my own panelgroup

hello
i am trying of create my own panel group with ajax, and the atribute
partialtrigres, but i don't kown how start, some one can give some
documentation?
i not use trinidad because my app would be fast and low weight.
thanks

Re: [trinidad]tips to create my own panelgroup

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.
Your application will be more responsive if you don't refresh the
entire page when you don't have to. You should do benchmarks on page
load times with Trinidad before you spend a lot of time writing and
maintaining your own JavaScript code. "really fast" is not a testable
requirement. that you can meet.
-R

Posted by alvaro tovar <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Yee <ry...@cruzio.com>.