Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by hossmaa <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/21 18:12:50 UTC

solr uima and opennlp

Hi everyone

I'm trying to plug in a new UIMA annotator into solr. What is necessary for
this? Is is enough to build a Jar similarly to the ones from the uima-addons
package? More specifically, are the uima-addona Jars identical to the ones
found in solr's contrib folder?

Thanks!
Andreea

Re: solr uima and opennlp

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
yeah, I think you'd rather post it to dev@uima.apache.org .

Regards,
Tommaso

Re: solr uima and opennlp

Re: solr uima and opennlp

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreaa,

> Hi everyone
>
> I'm trying to plug in a new UIMA annotator into solr. What is necessary for
> this? Is is enough to build a Jar similarly to the ones from the
> uima-addons
> package?

yes, exactly. Actually you just need a jar containing the Annotator class
(and dependencies) that you reference from within the
UIMAUpdateRequestProcessor.

> More specifically, are the uima-addona Jars identical to the ones
> found in solr's contrib folder?

they are the 2.3.1 versions of those jars.

Regards,
Tommaso