Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Aloïs Cochard <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/20 13:01:46 UTC

Greetings,

I'm actually doing some investigation using XmlBeans in distributed or
modular environment.

As far as I understand, XmlBeans load the "class <--> schema" mapping using
static initialization that occur in the classes that XmlBeans generate when
compiling a schema.

But how can I register the mapping when the .jar containing the compiled
schema is loaded dynamically (i.e. inside GridGain or using
OSGI/ServiceLoader) ?

I'm using spring-oxm and I haven't lot of control on the marshaller, I can
define some XmlOptions but I don't see which option can be used to define
class <--> schema mapping manually. I took a look at the static
initialization in the generated model, but I don't see what is useful for
registering classes.

Anyone can point me to some resource or have give me tricks for implementing
that ?

Thanks a lot !

Alois Cochard
http://aloiscochard.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/aloiscochard

Re: Loading class mapping dynamically

Posted by Aloïs Cochard <al...@gmail.com>.
Sorry to respond to my own message, but I'm surprised nobody has any clue
about my problem ?

I've spend hours searching on the web and I'm unable to find the solution...
without this feature it's seems hard to use XmlBeans in a dynamic
distributed environment :(

So I add another question to my first message, does anyone have used
XmlBeans for highly scalable batch processing ? and how ?

Thanks