Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Andoni Angulo <an...@zylk.net.INVALID> on 2023/02/16 13:19:56 UTC

Introduction to PLC4X

Hello everyone,

My name is Andoni Angulo (LaManoServida on GitHub) and I am another member from Zylk who is working on Nifi integration.

I am glad to be part of this community and I look forward to contributing to PLC4X.

Kind regards,
Andoni Angulo

I+D en [ https://www.zylk.net/ | ZYLK ] - consultoría open source
Ribera de Axpe, 11
Edificio A, módulo 201-203
48950 Erandio (Bizkaia)

Re: Introduction to PLC4X

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Andoni,

a big welcome to you :-)

Chris

From: Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 17. February 2023 at 12:56
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <de...@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Introduction to PLC4X
Hello Andoni,

Welcome to the PLC4X Community:-)

Glad to see you on the list.

Nice to see someone interested in our framework.

Cheers,
Lukas

Re: Introduction to PLC4X

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.