Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by ye...@sina.com on 2014/07/01 03:11:56 UTC

回复:Re: How can I establish the connection between a network and a node (Server) using JClouds?

Hi Aled,

I'm using Openstack. So far, I can create a Network and a Server with JClouds. I want to make them connect together, which means that if there is another Server is also connected with that Server, they could communicate with  each other via the Network/
Do you have any idea about how to implement it using JClouds?

Thanks very much!
Xianyi Ye

Posted by Xianyi Ye <ye...@sina.com>.
Thanks Everett, I have already found the answer by myself.

Thanks,

Xianyi Ye

I'm using Openstack. So far, I can create a Network and a Server with
JClouds. I want to make them connect together, which means that if there is
another Server is also connected with that Server, they could communicate
with  each other via the Network/

Do you have any idea about how to implement it using JClouds?

Are you using Neutron or nova-network?

Everett

Re: 回复:Re: How can I establish the connection between a network and a node (Server) using JClouds?