Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by indikaM <in...@rezgateway.com> on 2013/07/21 13:03:26 UTC

JMSMessageListener hangs with Request Response

Hi all,I am trying to create request / response queue with ActiveMQ. What I
have done is created a temp Queue and setting the correlationId to the
message I send the request to my ActiveMQ server where consumers will
consume the message, do work and send back the response to the temp queue.
Everythig is working fine as I had expected except once I receive the
message back to the requesting producer, my JMSListsner hangs. I want to
know is there is anyway that I can stop or dispose the listener. I tried
stopping the producer / session and even the connection, but they do not
seem to work.The purpose of this request / response queue is to create a
kind of a broker which can be used to receive request from a client and send
them to a back end (running in a JEE server) where workers will do some
business logic and the response of that to be sent back to the client.If
anyone has an idea or can point me in getting a way to stop the listener
from continuing after receiving the response from the server, it will be
great help.