Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2016/06/08 17:44:20 UTC

Finally retiring from openoffice.org

Hi,

for a long time I had contributed to openoffice.org.
But since approx. 1.5 years I was not able to continue my engagement.
Thus, I decided to retirer from this great project, also as a PMC member.

I wish you all the best. Keep the project going as I will continue to use it :-)

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: Finally retiring from openoffice.org

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <ls...@gmail.com>.
Greetings, Oliver-Rainer!
Welcome to the afterlife! :-)

With fond memories--and better expectations,
louis

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 11:15 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org
> wrote:

> Thank you for your sustained commitment to OpenOffice.org, Apache
> OpenOffice, and the OpenDocument Format work at OASIS.
>
> May you have good fortune in your current and future endeavors.
>
>  - Dennis

​+1 to Dennis's sentiments, Oliver. It has been a pleasure and honor to
work with you on this project.
​

MzK

"Time spent with cats is never wasted."
                                -- Sigmund Freud

RE: Finally retiring from openoffice.org

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.

Posted by "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>.
Thank you very much for your contributions all the years.

And thank you very much for all your friendlyness.

Hope to see you at FOSDEM or anywhere else. Good luck.

Kind regards
Michael

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
For me it's very sad to read that you want to leave this group as I know
you in person.

So, please let me say thank you for your great and lots contributions.
And of course also for the many years before OpenOffice was an Apache
project were we had many discussions mostly about user/customer problems.

Maybe we will see you again. Let's see. Until than I wish you fun and
success with your current project(s). :-)

Marcus