Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jim O'Callaghan <jc...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/12/02 14:12:02 UTC

Tapestry and XFire

I'm currently using Tapestry for some business services and the presentation
tier of an application, but also have some related Web Services exposed
using XFire - currently XFire is reusing some of the POJOs I'm using as
service providers within Tapestry, by exposing them also as Spring beans.
Is there a way to get XFire to hook up directly with Tapestry, to avoid the
doubling up of configuration details (Hibernate settings, beans) for Spring?
It feels like I'm losing some of the handier features of Tapestry (minimal
configuration) because of the XFire integration.

Many thanks,
Jim.