Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sagar Pidaparthi <Sa...@chordiant.com> on 2004/09/09 17:54:40 UTC

Could not find deserializer

Hi,

I get the following exception on the client.  I see the response coming
back on the SOAPMonitor, but the client is unable to deserialize the
message.  Is there something missing on my client side that is making it
difficult for the client to deserialize the object?

This is happening both on Axis 1.1 and axis 1.2.

Exception occured in the invoke getCustomer method
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'arg2':  could not
find deserializer for type
{urn:com.chordiant.customer.businessClasses}Customer

My wsdd contains the following line along with others of the same kind.

  <typeMapping
qname="ns8:Customer"
type="java:com.chordiant.customer.businessClasses.Customer"
xmlns:ns8="http://businessClasses.customer.chordiant.com"/>

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Sagar

Re: Could not find deserializer

Posted by Mark Malinoski <mm...@aessuccess.org>.
Sagar,

I have not done the type mappping in the wsdd on the client side, but I
have done it in code.

Here is the snippet from my code in the BindingStub:
      QName qn = new QName("http://www.datatransportstandard.com",
"DTSRouting");
      _call.registerTypeMapping(DTSRouting.class,
                                    qn,
                                    new BeanSerializerFactory(DTSRouting.
class, qn),
                                    new BeanDeserializerFactory(DTSRouting.
class, qn));
This needs to go before the invoke.

This works because I can send a DTSRounting object in both directions.

Hope this helps,
Mark

             "Sagar
             Pidaparthi"
             <Sagar.Pidaparthi                                          To
             @chordiant.com>           <ax...@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             09/09/04 11:54 AM
                                                                   Subject