Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@apache.org> on 2006/09/21 22:09:18 UTC

Any problems distributing Eclipse buttons?

We have some button icons taken from Eclipse used in Cayenne GUI
tool. Are there any licensing issues with that?

http://cwiki.apache.org/CAYDOC/general-navigation.data/toolbar-main.jpg

Thanks
Andrus

Re: Any problems distributing Eclipse buttons?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@apache.org>.
Cool, that's good news.

As far as I can tell from the Eclipse site and inspecting the notes
coming with the distro, there is no separate license for the images.
So that's EPL.

Thanks
Andrus

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@apache.org>.