Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/05 16:15:54 UTC

[OT] Re: [S2] sending multiple 'bank account' objects to view page

Are you asking because you're wondering how to have a
single instance of each account? (Is this homework?)

If so, even if the accounts you were creating in your
Action were static it wouldn't help, because the
action itself is instantiated on each request.

d.