Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/07 16:17:40 UTC

Re: Our news page...

Hi,

I see in the current news page that downloads still point to the /site page.
and apparently, there's no redirection to the new donwloads.cgi.

So, should I update all the links ?

By the way, how to update the download page itself ? I tried to update this:

   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/downloads

but it's not reflected on any of the download.cgi pages ?

thanks.
/Pierre

Re: Our news page...

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi Pierre,

Am 07.02.2013 um 07:17 schrieb Pierre De Rop:

> I see in the current news page that downloads still point to the /site page.
> and apparently, there's no redirection to the new donwloads.cgi.
>
> So, should I update all the links ?

Yes, thanks.

> By the way, how to update the download page itself ? I tried to update this:
>
>   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/downloads
>
> but it's not reflected on any of the download.cgi pages ?

No, the site has been moved to SVN and the downloads page is actually now [1]. Its a simple table, which is converted into the nice download html page during publication.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/site/trunk/content/downloads.list