Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sanket Sharma <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/30 14:51:50 UTC

Contributing InjectionProvider

Hi,

I am trying to add my own InjectionProvider into my tapestry modules. In
the main module class, I have the following code:

 public void contributeInjectionProvider(

OrderedConfiguration<InjectionProvider2> configuration,

MasterObjectProvider masterObjectProvider, ObjectLocator locator,

SymbolSource symbolSource, AssetSource assetSource) {

System.out.println("contributeInjectionProvider called");

 }

However, the code is never called and the system.out.println is never print
on screen.

I tired to read through the source and found in the tapestry's own tapestry
module, there are methods that use @Contribute(InjectionProvider2.class)
and I tried that as well:

@Contribute(InjectionProvider2.class)

public void contributeInjectionProvider(

OrderedConfiguration<InjectionProvider2> configuration,

MasterObjectProvider masterObjectProvider, ObjectLocator locator,

SymbolSource symbolSource, AssetSource assetSource) {

System.out.println("contributeInjectionProvider called");

 }

However, the code is still not executed. Can't figure out what I'm doing
wrong.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Sanket