Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kyle <ky...@ccidomain.com> on 2002/02/01 17:53:20 UTC

vhosts and statistics

I'm starting to host for more and more people & companies.  Great!  And
I have webalizer set up to show stats for each vhost, so that each
client can see their stats.  Great!

But now, as a sysadmin, I'd like to know which vhosts are getting the
majority of the hits - who's eating up the bandwidth.  Is there a
package for sysadmins to monitor their vhosts?  Although I'd love a
webalizer style output, I'd take just about anything.  Any suggestions?

-Kyle

Re: vhosts and statistics

Posted by Lewis Watson <li...@visionsix.com>.
Posted by Martin Haase-Thomas <mh...@meome-ag.de>.
It is not that much complicated writing a script that does what you want.

Re: vhosts and statistics

Posted by Kyle <ky...@ccidomain.com>.

Re: vhosts and statistics

Posted by Andrew Hawkes <ah...@unicon.net>.
Don't the stats for each vhost include number of hits, etc., for each
vhost? So can't you look at them to see which one has the most hits and so
forth?

Or are you looking for something that gives you a single, comprehensive
view of all the vhosts at once? I don't quite understand what you're
after.

-Andy

Re: vhosts and statistics

Posted by Kyle <ky...@ccidomain.com>.