Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Helmut Namyslo <He...@ptv.de> on 2006/02/13 09:35:49 UTC

Syntax of revision property svn:date

Hello,

When I look on the value of revision property svn:date I can idfentify
a date and a time:
	svn pg svn:date --revprop -rHEAD file:///D:/SVN-repos
<file:///D:/SVN-repos>
	2006-02-10T15:06:16.109375Z
Can anyone tell me whats the meaning of the last part (109375Z)?

Thanks a lot,
Helmut Namyslo

Re: Syntax of revision property svn:date

Posted by Norbert Unterberg <nu...@gmail.com>.
2006/2/13, Helmut Namyslo <He...@ptv.de>:

> When I look on the value of revision property svn:date I can idfentify
> a date and a time:
>         svn pg svn:date --revprop -rHEAD file:///D:/SVN-repos
>         2006-02-10T15:06:16.109375Z
> Can anyone tell me whats the meaning of the last part (109375Z)?

It is the ISO 8601 time format. The 109375 ia the time fraction (in
this case in microseconds), and the Z is the indication for ZULU time
(UTC).

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-time.html

Norbert