Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Yunxi Zhang <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2011/08/07 21:58:33 UTC

how to deploy out-only and out-in in the services.xml file

Hi, guys,

I just found that instruction on Axis2 is all about how to deploy in-only or in-out in the services.xml file. But if i want to deploy a out-only or and out-in service, how should i write that in the services.xml file?

For instance, similar to <messageReceiver> block in in-only services below:
<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
    		class="org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver"/>
<messageReceiver mep="">

I guess the block may be different along with the attributes inside, even with the class. And  where can i find the relevant class for my purpose?

Many thanks,

Yunxi

RE: how to deploy out-only and out-in in the services.xml file

Posted by Yunxi Zhang <zh...@hotmail.com>.
Hi, Deepal,
Thank you for your reply.
What i am confused is that if I want to write out only or out-in services, is the <messageReceiver> block still the correct block to write in the services.xml file or is there any different blocks can be used?
Where can i get the original java resource  about the class like RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver? Cos I have no idea how to write such a class.
Many thanks
Yunxi
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 21:47:57 -0400
From: deepalk@gmail.com
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to deploy out-only and out-in in the services.xml file

    Out-in or out only services mean that the service sends messages
    without receiving any requests. So for me it is like a client.
    Anyway, for that you need to have mep as out-in mep and need to
    write your own message receiver.

    Thanks

    Deepal

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.