Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Peter Danielsen <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/13 04:18:10 UTC

XPointer support

Hi,

I've been looking at Woden's XPointer capabilities.  There are some relevant
classes in org.apache.woden.wsdl20.fragids and org.apache.woden.xpointer,
but I'm not sure that one can parse a WSDL 2.0 XPointer and use it with a
Description to get a component.

Can you say something about the plan going forward for XPointer support in
Woden?

Thank you,

Peter Danielsen

Re: XPointer support

Posted by "John Kaputin (gmail)" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Folks,
I haven't really looked at this since Dan Harvey implemented the fragid
support using XPointer last year, but give me a couple of days and I'll
review this bit of the spec and the code and then reply to this thread.

John.

Re: XPointer support

Re: XPointer support