Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vahan Harput <vh...@chello.at> on 2003/05/25 16:18:11 UTC

Problem with ServletTestRunner

Hi all,

I am using Cactus 1.4.1 with WebSphere 5.0 to test a servlet. I use the
ServletTestRunner to execute the tests from the browser. My problem is that
the rows in the column "Time(s)" in the results table contains only the
entry "NaN". I would like to know whether anyone else has experienced this
problem and whether there is a solution to it.

Regards,

Vahan Harput
vharput@chello.at

Re: Problem with ServletTestRunner

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Hi Vahan,

this is a known issue with Cactus 1.4.1. It has to do with the XSLT
stylesheet expecting US-style decimal numbers, with '.' instead of ',',
but the ServletTestRunner producing Locale-dependant XML-output.

Anyway, it has been fixed in CVS. If you like, check out a nightly build
from
   <http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-05-25/>

--
Christopher Lenz