Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by brawny burger <br...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/21 17:59:15 UTC

Android Open Office

I have used Open Office on my computers for years and have never had issues
and like it better than most other programs.

HOWEVER,   the Android version that I downloaded to my tablet does not work
properly.  Doesn't even begin to function properly.  When you tap on
characters it adds two characters.  For instance trying to set page margin,
entering .5 gives .55.  And difficult to shrink to get on screen plus other
issues.   It is hard to work with anything in   this app.  I've tried
several times only to give up on it on a  SAMSUNG ANDROID TABLLET   and I
am not a beginner.  I have been using Open Office since it was developed.
 I wish someone would fix all the bugs and problems in the ANDROID
VERSION.....

*AndrOpenOffice  ver  4.1.1  build 3186*
Product was created by Akikazu Yoshikawa, based on Apache OpenOffice.

Re: Android Open Office

Posted by brawny burger <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

Re: Android Open Office