Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/30 08:35:49 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo Rust v0.2.0 RC1

Hello Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache Dubbo Rust version v0.2.0 and since this is the first formal release of the rust language implementation please help to check the LICENSE, NOTICE and others that need to be confirmed for a valid apache release.

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-rust/v0.2.0/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-rust/tree/v0.2.0

Hash for the release tag:
cd34a953bc5b5c4ace73357e1e50ba8aee95993d

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-rust/releases/tag/v0.2.0

The artifacts have been signed with Key 28681CB1, which can be found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours and until the necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Dubbo Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo Rust v0.2.0 RC1

Posted by Albumen Kevin <jh...@gmail.com>.
+1

I have checked:
* Hash and signature are good
* Source can compile
* LICENSE and NOTICE are good

Posted by Jun Liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
> This is one question, what will we put in the crates release page? readme file?

Yes, it will display the readme file. But we will need to update the
current content to add more meaningful descriptions to the readme file
before we can publish the binary release to Crates.

Posted by YunKun Huang <ht...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.