Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/12/12 17:46:00 UTC

RE: ICLA to be contributor for Apache SPOT

Hi Anil,
Thanks for your interest.
The correct email address for such question is dev@ (on cc).

We uploaded the code last week (github.com/apache/incubator-spot).

A good first step may be going through the code and existing documentation.
Feel free to create JIRAs for any items you come across. We've been filing
JIRAs and will continue to file more, so you are welcome to go through them
as well.

We'll be writing a more detailed how to contribute guide soon as well.

Mark