Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hillel Seltzer <hs...@larich.com> on 2007/08/03 21:19:20 UTC

Axis and wss4j debugging

Now I am setting up a client for the Ohio Tax Finder Service
using Axis 1.4 and wss4j.  There are no errors thrown for the
connection, but every time I try to use a method on the response
as defined by the generated classes from the WSDL2Java utility,
there is a NullPointerException error.

I tried changing the password in the callback and then got the
same result.  Something tells me that the communication still
is not right.  Is there some way to get axis to output the
raw XML or full HTTP message before it sends it and to see
the raw response?  I am working from the Unix command line
here, not with an IDE.

Thanks.
---Hillel