Posted to user@struts.apache.org by atta ur-rehman <at...@kapsconsulting.com> on 2002/11/14 03:12:09 UTC

Error Page and Struts+Tiles

Dear all,

It seems that "errorPage" page directive doesn't work if we have struts and tiles. Is it so? If yes, how do a get equivalent functionality. I always get an InvlaidStateException that says that server can't take me to error page 'cas some data has already been sent to client.

TIA,

ATTA

Re: Error Page and Struts+Tiles

Posted by Gemes Tibor <ge...@regens.hu>.
2002. november 14. 22:59 dátummal atta ur-rehman ezt írtad:
> Could you please explain it in a little more detail? I'm stuck!

If a tile produces only a table-cell into the layout, the errorpage should do
so as well.

If a layout produces only a part of the whole layout, the errorpage should do
so as well.

The Errorpage for the main layout which assembles the whole page the should
produce a full valid html document.

Hth,

Tib

Re: Error Page and Struts+Tiles

Posted by atta ur-rehman <at...@kapsconsulting.com>.
Could you please explain it in a little more detail? I'm stuck!

Regards,

ATTA

Posted by Gemes Tibor <ge...@regens.hu>.