Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2007/03/21 03:23:17 UTC

Finished merging cpp, python from 0-9 to trunk

qpid.0-9/cpp and python are now fully merged from 0-9 to trunk. Don't do
any more work in those directories on 0-9 branch.

I will remove qpid.0-9/cpp and python ASAP, let me know if you have
checkouts and I'll hold off till you're done & merged.

java and cpp brokers are passing all their expected python tests (python
supports both 0-8 and 0-9)

cpp is now using  cpp/gentools copied from 0-9, independent of /gentools
which is still 0-8 for java. When java and /gentools are up to date we
can switch back to sharing. Making gentools handle both protocols proved
more trouble than it was worth.

Whoever takes on the remaining merges, I'll be happy to swap war
stories.  Several bits are done for you already:
 - python handles 0-9 and 0-8
 - /gentools is only used by java so hack as you please.
 - svnmerge.py merge tracking in place so you can avoid changes already
merged

Cheers,
Alan.