Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/01 09:26:48 UTC

Is there any functionality to put a flat charge on Gift wrap

We want to put a charge on gift wraps. Just wanted to check if this is
already implemented else I will create an order adjustment for this and
modify some code to that for me.

Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044

Re: Is there any functionality to put a flat charge on Gift wrap

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
With current code base and as per my understanding this is not supported
and need to do customization. Anyone else have different thought?

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com