Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2014/03/07 22:05:05 UTC

[allura:tickets] #7168 Wiki macro to load content from repository

- **labels**: for-community --> for-community, 42cc

---

** [tickets:#7168] Wiki macro to load content from repository**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** limbo
**Labels:** for-community 42cc
**Created:** Wed Feb 12, 2014 05:36 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Fri Feb 28, 2014 09:28 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

It would be really nice to have a wiki macro that could pull content from a repository.

If we had this, we could include general end-user usage docs of the Allura platform (as opposed to the more operator geared docs at allura.sf.net), which would be distributed along with the Allura platform. This would also make it easier for general Allura docs to live side-by-side in a wiki that also contains more site specific information (like SourceForge).

I believe this would also be a viable alternative to feature requests such as https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/feature-requests/58/ and https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/feature-requests/31/

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/