Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <mo...@ieee.org> on 2000/06/05 14:24:22 UTC

RE: wml content generation problem with cocoon

Hi Friends,

        I am very new to Cocoon comunity, I just installed apache, jserv and cocoon on
win nt. All of them are working fine, I am also able to see all sample files using the
address http://127.0.0.1/samples/index.xml.
    I had written a xml file and two xsl s for html and wml content generation. I am able
to see from the ie5 the contents in html, but when I am trying to access the same file
from Nokia Toolkit, it is giving an error "unsupported content type text/html";
    The wml file given in the samples is working fine.
[>]  Turn on debugging mode of the Nokia Wap browser and check the User-Agent header sent by the browser to the Web Server.
Probably User-Agent field of WAP browser don't match with the User-agent list in the cocoon.properties file.

    Thanks in Advance for any help.

    Regards
        Sridhar Babu
[>]  Regards, Marcelo.