Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Nichols <st...@partitionsoftware.com> on 2003/12/20 23:38:54 UTC

ApplicationResources.properties

Good Afternoon,

My application works fine until I create a WAR file out of it and
deploy it to Tomat. Once there I get a "Missing message key for
"index.title" error. This error doesn't occur when running the
development copy of the application. I have made sure that the
ApplicationResources.properties file is the correct place in the WAR
file.

I'm sure that I have overlooked something obvious, and I would be
grateful for someone pointing it out.

Thanks

Mark

--
The Difference Between Smart and Stupid is the Depth of the Hole You
Make When You Screw Up.

Re: ApplicationResources.properties

Posted by Saul Q Yuan <yu...@dataanvil.com>.
Is the property file in the right place and in the class path after your War
file expanded by Tomcat? If not, the War file was not deployed correctly.

Saul

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
you made sure your ApplicationResources.properties is in the
%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\DeployedName\WEB-INF\classes folder?
and you checked the app was deployed http://<host>:8080/manager/list  ?
if not deploy the DeployedName as
http://<host>:8080/manager/install?path=/DeployedName&war=DeployedName
Hth,