Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wermus Fernando <fe...@xlnet.net.ar> on 2003/09/30 17:18:42 UTC

newbie question: using tcpmon and making a soap client

I send a message to my server and It returns me:

<faultcode  ...> ns1:client.noSoapAction</faultcode>
<faultstring>no soapAction header!</faultstring>

I want to see, throught tcpmon with xmlspy as client, what It is  the right
http header to send, but I only can receive the wsdl file. When I send a
soap message with the xml spy says that the web services doesn´t exist.

I redirect the messages to tcpmon port.