Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <do...@bytefabrik.ai> on 2023/01/11 20:46:07 UTC

License Header in PR notifications

Hi,

should we remove the license header from the PR template? As it is included in every email in the body, it just makes reading PR info much more difficult, and I don't think there is any requirement to include the license header in PR notifications.
We could simply add the PR template file to the rat exclusions.

Cheers
DOminik

Re: License Header in PR notifications

Posted by Florian Micklich <mi...@apache.org>.
+1 from me as well.
definitely an improvement for the eyes  ;)

AW: License Header in PR notifications