Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/07 23:04:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Maven Eclipse plugin version 2.7 (take 3)

(source-release should be correct now)

Hi,

We solved 11 issues:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11133&styleName=Html&version=15130

There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=11133&resolution=-1&sorter/field=updated&sorter/order=DESC

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-008/

Staging site:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin-2.7/

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Eclipse plugin version 2.7 (take 3)

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1
--
Olivier

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Vincent
Siveton<vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/6/9, nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>:
>> +1
>>  Could we move the assembly plugin configuration to the plugins parent /
>>  apache-release profile for future plugin releases to conform ASF rules ?
>
> I tried to add it on Doxia, and I think we need to add this stuff in
> the release profile.
>
> The more important thing IMHO is the name of the generated artefacts,
> ie *-source-release.(zip|tar.gz|tar.bz2). Are we (I mean the ASF)
> agree with this name?
> Also, I guess we need to add this conf in the asf pom.

Working on it... well we'll use it in Maven first for a bit I think
before promoting it.

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1Thanks a lot for your help

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 6:00 AM, Benjamin
Bentmann<be...@udo.edu> wrote:
> Barrie Treloar wrote:
>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-008/
>
> +1
>
>> Staging site:
>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin-2.7/
>
> The staging site refers to plugin version 2.8-SNAPSHOT. Just keep in mind to
> deploy the final site from the tag.

I will look into that.
I thought I ran it from target/checkout but may not.
Yes definitely not.
I follow step 7 as one of the people who has problems running
site:stage-deploy and I remember not pasting the cd command in.
I will fix it tonight.

> Thanks for your endurance during this release!

:)
I've got scars

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Eclipse plugin version 2.7 (take 3)

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.