Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by "Wynn, Jackson E." <jw...@mitre.org> on 2007/01/30 14:36:36 UTC

RE: rahas v1.1 capabilities..

Thanks Ruchith..

One aspect of the prototype that I'm developing is demonstration of
agile policy enforcement, i.e., coordinated adjustment of security
policies when conditions warrant.

Looking at the sample software provided with rampart, specifically
sample11, it appears that OutflowConfiguration and InflowConfiguration
support runtime policy changes. These classes are deprecated in the
rampart v1.1.1 release - is there an alternative set of classes that I
can use to provide this?

Thanks again,
Jackson Wynn

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can access the policy assertions as org.apache.neethi.* instances
and change the values in the runtime.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: rahas v1.1 capabilities..

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jackson,

Please go ahead and use them. We will not be removing them anytime soon...

thanks,
dims