Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/07 19:58:59 UTC

Solrj Backward Compatibility After 4.5.1

Hi;

I have  a cluster as SolrCloud of 4.5.1 When I use a Solrj version greater
than 4.5.1 I get an error when deleting a document via CloudSolrServer of
Solrj. When I change the version to 4.5.1 as it works as usual.

I know that I should use same versions to avoid compatibility issues.
However I think that there should/may be backward compatibility between
Solr 4.x versions. If not it would be nice to write down compatibility list
somewhere else.

My question is that: What has changed after 4.5.1 so I can not delete a
document with higher versions of Solrj when using CloudSolrServer?

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Solrj Backward Compatibility After 4.5.1

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
I've added a comment at that issue.

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI