Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Deacon Frost <df...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/23 13:41:14 UTC

i18n question

Hi,

I'm trying to wrap my head around the translation feature and I'd like to
translate the "SHOW ALL"-label for the table paginator (ISIS-690). I can't
figure out the pot-address-string/msgid to translate this. Any hint how to
go about this?
Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

D.

Re: i18n question

Posted by Deacon Frost <df...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the explanation and links, Dan. I think I understand this
a bit better now (missed the fact that there needs to be an additional
properties-file for the component-html file etc. -- complete wicket "noob"
here). As soon as I am "geared up" for github-pull requests I hope I can
contribute to fixing minor quirks like hardcoded strings and the like...

Cheers,
Deacon

Re: i18n question

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.