Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mahesh Nair <Ma...@tavant.com> on 2003/09/11 13:51:07 UTC

help required

. I am trying to create a primitive impact analysis tool for java projects.
The tool will take in as input, details about a method in a class, and then
figure out where all that method is invoked.
I am using the bcel libraries to parse through all the class files for this
purpose. I was relatively successful also. I am now able to get the classes
where this method is invoked.
I'd also like to get the method names inside the class form where the call
is made. i am not able to do it.
So my question is if i have a "org.apache.bcel.classfile.ConstantMethodref"
instance how can i figure out which method in the class invokes that method?
tia
Mahesh