Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Massimo Forno <Ma...@deltatre.com> on 2006/05/24 12:25:25 UTC

Counter usage

Hi,

I'd like to know if it is possible to use Counters for the following scenario:

I need to create 9 new person in the system under test, and I'd like tu use for example 3 thread (simulating 3 users). So in total I need 3 new person created for each user.

The problem si that using a global counder with 3 thread at the end I get 9 person with equal name (Person_1, Person_1,...Person_1).

I'd like to simulate 3 users creating 3 persons each one but all the 9 person at the end must have different names (Person_1, Person_2,...Person_9)..

Thanks in advance.