Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net> on 2004/10/15 15:34:09 UTC

MPEAR-26 (WAS Re: Dependency problens when generating war file)

Brett,

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:07:30 +1000, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as renaming the jars: why? They work just the same with the
> versions, and make it clearer what is bundled.

I also don't see why the renaming matters in a WAR, but I think it makes sense in a EAR. In fact, I have  just opened a bug for this situation earlier today (minutes before Roberto's post :-):

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPEAR-26

So, do you (and others like Maczka) agree that it makes sense? If so, I will implement it ASAP...

-- Felipe

Re: MPEAR-26 (WAS Re: Dependency problens when generating war file)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
makes sense