Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Marcel Dullaart <md...@epo.org> on 2004/03/16 11:47:18 UTC

PortletServices

Hi all,

At this moment we have in production a portal based on WPS 4.2.
At the end of this year we have to migrate to WPS 5.02.

I'd like to take this oppertunity to migrate all, or at least most, of our
portlet applications to the Portlets Specs.

One thing we heavily use is PortletServices. :
        org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.PortletContext.getService(...);

Is something similar defined in the Java Portlet Spec, hence available in
pluto?

Thanx,
Marcel