Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2016/09/06 10:57:30 UTC

Archiva to Attic? Asking contribution

Hi everyone,
I'm a bit sad to say I don't have anymore a lot of time to contribute to
the project.
We have a very limited number of contributor.
So we ask if you are interested to help/contribute to the project.
Otherwise we will have to move the project to the Attic land [1]
Let us know if you are interested!

Cheers
--
Olivier Lamy on behalf of Apache Archiva PMC

[1] http://attic.apache.org/

Re: Archiva to Attic? Asking contribution

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olivier,

Archiva is very much used. I personally believe that you're doing such a
great job that it's become a bit of an expectation for you to fix
everything :). I also believe that a bit of community development will
reflect that.

I got questions about Archiva in the recent past. Let me dig into my
emails and see if I could help you with raising awareness about the project.

We could talk about it in Sevilla if you (or others interested) show up.

Cheers,
Hadrian

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olivier,