Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Frank Du <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/18 18:24:00 UTC

cassandra.yaml not picked up?

Hey All,

I tried to run from cassandra trunk source. The keyspace schema has changed
to cassandra.yaml. However, the defined Keyspace1 doesn't seem to be picked
by cassandra. Is there any additional work to ask cassandra use it? Thank
you so much!

Best Regards,
Frank

Re: cassandra.yaml not picked up?

Posted by Stu Hood <st...@rackspace.com>.
Also, when you are testing trunk, please remember to read NEWS.txt, as things change frequently.

I came across this the other day as well. The following FAQ will get you going:
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FAQ#no_keyspaces

-Nate

Posted by Nathan McCall <na...@vervewireless.com>.