Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 15:57:20 UTC

Write access to wicketstuff/core whiteboard project

Hello All,

I'm not sure who should be contacted in this case :(
I would like to have write access to wicketstuff/core to contribute to
whiteboard project.

WB was developed for Apache Openmeetings project while GSOC-2013 underr my
mentoring.
AFAIK Andun is don't mind to give me write access to this project, but he
don't know how.

Could you please help?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Write access to wicketstuff/core whiteboard project

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! :)