Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by kindsol <ki...@hotpop.com> on 2007/08/17 00:35:07 UTC

Allowing EL values for JSCook URLs

Hey Now!

Just made my first contribution to the project in the form of a
patch.  This is an existing issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/
browse/TOMAHAWK-83) that had existing patches.  However, when I tried
to apply existing patches, I found that they are out of date with
head. I implemented the tomahawk-83_r566869.patch based on the
changes made in the old patches. This new patch simply adds a "url"
attribute to the <t:navigationMenuItem> tag. This will allow simple
(hard-coded) text urls or EL values.

This patch is very important because is will allow EL values
containing urls, which, in turn, allows users to localize/
internationalize their jscook menu component.

As this is my first contribution please let me know if you need
anything more from me or have criticisms/suggestions.

BTW, How does this patch get committed?

-Sol

P.S  Faxing in my CLA right now...