Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/09/08 12:56:41 UTC

[Axis2] Data binding module

Hi all,

Today I saw that we have a new and separate module for data binding. But
If I remember correct, we were thinking of putting our data binding
stuff under the XML module. That was one of the reason behind renaming
the module om in to xml.

Comments ??

Re: [Axis2] Data binding module

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Ohh seems like my mail has started a mess here.

Anyway, What I did was just reminded you all genious that we did a
refactoring to enable data binding in to XML module. I didn't say that
it *should* come.

Anyway, I also agree with Dims that its easy to merge things rather than
taking them apart. So I prefer the current way of having yet another
module for db (Sanjiva, we have another module :) ). This will actually
enable to make data binding optional as well.

-- EC

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi dims:

> i usually find it easy to merge two things than take them apart. If it
> is working now and there is no pressing need...do we really need one
> module?

Nope.  Easy enough either way.

--G

Re: [Axis2] Data binding module

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1 for keeping it separate until proven otherwise ..

Sanjiva.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform