Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@google.com> on 2013/11/04 20:34:13 UTC

File API tests

So I've *just* completed rewriting all 105 File API tests to the new
(Jasmine 2) style. They're much more readable, and hopefully more
maintainable now.

You can follow along on the cdvtest branch of cordova-file-plugin, if
you're using Michal's new test framework.

There are 2 failing tests, which actually failed undetected previously.
I'll see if I can push a fix for those two later today.

Ian

Re: File API tests

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Nice =)